Live Event is Over
Celebrate National Children's Day 2021 with FEJ
June 10, 2021 @ 6:00PM — 8:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
An Evening in Haiti: Celebrate National Children’s Day with a Virtual Event Hosted by FEJ
If you missed the live show, check back Friday June 11th for the recorded version which will be posted here! You’re invited to join us on June 10, 2021 as we honor the nation’s children, experience the country’s beautiful music and culture, and raise vital funds to help some of the most vulnerable children in Haiti.
How to donate: Use the button on the right or:
- Paypal: send money to: email@example.com
- Zelle: send money to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CashApp: send money to: $DonateFEJ
- Interac e-transfer: CANADA ONLY - send money to email@example.com
USA: Mail check payable to FEJ-USA, 1464 W. Webster Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
Haiti: Deliver check payable to ‘Fondation Enfant Jesus’ to 7, Rue Estimé, Delmas 19
Port au Prince
Our nonprofit organization, FEJ (Fondation Enfant Jesus) cares for Haitian children in need through an orphanage, school, and medical center. This spring, we are hoping to raise $100,000 to support our ongoing work in Haiti.
Join us for “An Evening in Haiti,” including:
- Guest speakers hosting the show from Haiti, Montreal and New York.
- Virtual tours of all of our locations in Haiti. Meet the dedicated staff and volunteers who care for these incredible children!
- Exclusive performances from several prominent Haitian and other international musicians, including Win Butler & Régine Chassagne from Arcade Fire (not in the recorded version), Nadege Robertson, Toto Laraque, Magdala, Stéphanie Séjour (Tifane), Emeline Michel, Jean Belony (Belo), Rebel (James Vergneau), Jon Robertson, Paul Beaubrun.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to travel virtually to Haiti, celebrate the country’s rich culture, and help kids in need. Every ticket sold and every donation received before and during the event gets us one step closer to our $100000 goal to benefit our children's medical center and to build houses for families in need. Now, more than ever, the children of Haiti need our help. We hope to see you there!
Spread the word! This event is open to anyone interested in making a difference for the children of Haiti. Follow us on Facebook and share our posts about the event, forward our event invitations by email, and invite your friends and family members to join you as you travel virtually to Haiti on June 10th!
Unable to attend on June 10th? You can still make a donation to help us towards our $100,000 goal. Click on the “Donate” button on the right-hand side of this page to make a gift. Thank you for your generosity!
Any questions? Full details about how to join the virtual event will be sent out via email a few days in advance. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Brian Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Fondation Emmanuel Lesly Brezault, Maison de L'amour Mobile Restaurant and Catering Services, LLC, Les Aliments Magalie https://www.lesalimentsmagalie.com/ and each of the musicians and guest speakers!